The Business Case
A few key stats about employee health:
- In a three-year study of global employees, health and wellness issues led to a 58% increase in depression, a 74% boost in anxiety, and a 28% rise in stress. *
- Poor mental health costs UK employers up to £45 billion each year. This is a rise of 16% since 2016 – an extra £6 billion a year **
- Workplace physical activity and yoga programmes are associated with a significant reduction in depressive symptoms and anxiety ***
How Fitpack works
“At Fitpack, we help people build and most importantly maintain healthy habits”
Fitpack provides your people with access to a vast – and regularly updated – archive of on-demand classes ranging from yoga to meditation and exercise, as well as an interactive library of healthy recipes and educational content. In addition, bespoke, company-exclusive live yoga and exercise classes can be booked for your company on a regular basis.
The Fitpack platform includes:
- An interactive library of recipes
Our team of recipe developers create new, healthy recipes on a regular basis. All recipes also include a description of the main nutritional benefits to educate your people on the why, not just the how.
- Yoga classes and tutorials to feel relaxed, calm & strong
Science proves that yoga can improve your flexibility and make you stronger. Our platform includes a wide variety of yoga classes delivered by our expert instructors that are designed to be accessible for all ability levels.
- Short meditation sessions to build the habit of mindfulness
Meditation training improves a wide range of willpower skills, including attention, focus, stress management, impulse control and self-awareness. Our meditation classes are short, effective, and easy to implement – even into the busiest of schedules.
Exercise sessions to feel good, active and energized
Short bursts of movement are enough to bring about a sense of physical and mental wellbeing. Our exercise library consists of different types of classes, ranging in duration and ability levels.
Developing a culture of strong leadership and wellbeing cannot be achieved by one-off workshops. That simply ticks a box for training. Real change requires a holistic approach to the workplace and the workforce.
Through a collaborative partnership with you over time, we support you to increase employee engagement, performance and retention, profits, employee value proposition and client reputation.
We help you become the company employees want to work for and customers want to work with.
Speak to our team today
Workplace Options: https://www.workplaceoptions.com/polls/analysis-of-global-eap-data-reveals-huge-rise-in-depression-stress-and-anxiety-over-past-three-years/
***Oxford Academic: https://academic.oup.com/occmed/article/64/4/235/1465341